Business Development Department Office
Tel.+48 42 276 76 66
Business Development Department Director
Tel.+48 515 704 912
Tel.+48 42 280 76 67
Tel. +48 42 280 76 67
Business Development Specialist
Tel. +48 500 032 642
Contact for Media
Tel. +48 539 335 499
Tel. +48 539 335 502
Industrial Biotechnology Laboratory
Tel. +48 42 280 76 56
Nanomaterial Structural Research Laboratory
Tel. +48 42 280 76 78
Molecular and Nanostructural Biophysics Laboratory
Tel. +48 42 280 76 78
Individual Medical implants Unit
Tel. +48 42 280 76 73
Product Authentication Laboratory
Tel. +48 42 280 76 91
Biosensor and Organic Electronics Laboratory
Tel. +48 42 280 76 84
Personalized Medicine Laboratory and Molecular Biotechnology Laboratory
Tel. +48 42 280 75 40
Molecular Simulation Laboratory
Tel. +48 42 280 75 35
Pursuant to the art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of Europe of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive no. 95/46/EC („General Data Protection Regulation”), we hereby inform that:
- Bionanopark sp. z o.o., with the seat in Łódź, 114/116 Dubois St., is controller of Your personal data.
- Compliance with the rules of personal data protection in Bionanopark, is supervised by a specially designated person – Personal Data Inspector, which You can contact at: email@example.com.
- The data will be processed solely for the purpose of servicing applications sent using the contact form, applications sent directly to the e-mail addresses of the Administrator’s employees, ie for the purpose of contacting, sending responses to inquiries addressed to the Administrator. Personal data shall be processed based on art. 6 section 1 letter a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 – General Data Protection Regulation, (the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes).
- Data may be provided only to: authorized Administrator`s employees, external entities providing services to the Administrator, ie IT service providers, as well as public administration bodies.
The data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
- Your personal data will be processed until withdrawal of consent.
- You have right of access to personal data, right to: rectification, erasure
(right to be forgotten), limitation of data processing, object, data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
To use the above rights, please contact us: (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) or our Personal Data Inspector (e-mail: email@example.com).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority if, in your opinion, processing of your personal data violates provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 („General Data Protection Regulation”)
- The Administrator will not make decisions based solely on automated processing, including in the form of profiling.